Monday, September 15, 2014

Mixing it up

This week I have used a few different methods in my art adventures. This first one started off with a gelli plate background and developed into a celebration of mine and my brothers cats, Jax and Sas. We call them cousin kitties. Aaaaw, so Cute! This one just kept on growing and growing with embellishments, black felt tip pen and white gel pen.
This next piece is done on a watercolour background with felt tip tangles. I was inspired to use Alaura and it ended up being the focal point. 
And finally,  somewhere along the way I managed to do a couple of classic black and white tiles using fescu as the target tangle for a facebook group challenge. 



Time to move onto a flower challenge for another facebook group. Will post again soon.
HAPPY TANGLING! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I'll reply ASAP. Have a gorgeous day.