Friday, July 11, 2014

I've been Creating!

Yep, I certainly am loving my break from uni, I get flustered and excited deciding what I want to do at any given time, draw, paint, crochet, knit, read, it's all very overwhelming. Lol! So, I do a bit of Everything!
Aaaaaw,  how purty!
Pretty soon, I will be wearing all crocheted or knitted items. Bahahaha!
And so will Sassy...... (What? She likes It! )

Playing with water colour is a new favorite of mine, every attempt turns out differently. Love these two.
Aaaaaand (drum roll) COPICS,  I took the plunge, I am in love with these markers. They are so different to any other, the alcohol base makes them behave and react in a unique way to any other marker I've ever used. Will definitely be buying more and playing around a whole Heap!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I'll reply ASAP. Have a gorgeous day.