Sunday, June 8, 2014

Playing Catch Up

Oh my dear blog,  I have missed you so. But I'm back..... here are a few bits and pieces I've been up to over the weekend.
I've been working on this 3 piece sequence for a friend of mine. Will be sure to post again when it's complete


The kids and I love to partake in some body art. Look at that unicorn my son drew, he has the artistic flare for sure. 
 This one was done on a gorgeous card sent to me by another artist, Lila Popchef, you should see her work, stunning...
 I found these little post cards at  Kmart this week. Perfect for tangling on.  

On top of all this, I think I have come up with a new tangle. I'm just checking that it doesn't already exist before getting too excited. If it is indeed a new one, I'll be posting in the next day or two so stay tuned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I'll reply ASAP. Have a gorgeous day.