Tuesday, June 10, 2014

☆~My New Pattern~☆

Here it is, my new pattern. I am naming it 'ANTEEK' because it is a trim pattern around an old (kind of antiquie) semi circle table I acquired a while back.... I feel like it does resemble elements of other patterns like 'Dekore', 'Drip Drop', 'Fancy Nancy', 'Eyehook', 'Retro' and 'Sp-eye'ryl' but is different in so many ways.
I don't know why it has taken me so long to acknowledge this beautiful design.... I have been fiddling with it for a while and come up with these step outs.
This is a wonderful tangle pattern to play with.
I'm kind of addicted to it now. Lol!

And for my Facebook ' Aussie Zentangle Inspired Art group ~ 'Utensils challenge' thanks to Lila Popchef of Poppies Pen Pics I came up with this little gem. Cookie cutters.....

I am quite possibly obsessed with zentangle inspired art, but who can blame me. I hope you enjoy using my new pattern. Would love to see what you come up with. Link back here to my blog if you post it on your blog. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I'll reply ASAP. Have a gorgeous day.