Tuesday, June 10, 2014

☆~My New Pattern~☆

Here it is, my new pattern. I am naming it 'ANTEEK' because it is a trim pattern around an old (kind of antiquie) semi circle table I acquired a while back.... I feel like it does resemble elements of other patterns like 'Dekore', 'Drip Drop', 'Fancy Nancy', 'Eyehook', 'Retro' and 'Sp-eye'ryl' but is different in so many ways.
I don't know why it has taken me so long to acknowledge this beautiful design.... I have been fiddling with it for a while and come up with these step outs.
This is a wonderful tangle pattern to play with.
I'm kind of addicted to it now. Lol!

And for my Facebook ' Aussie Zentangle Inspired Art group ~ 'Utensils challenge' thanks to Lila Popchef of Poppies Pen Pics I came up with this little gem. Cookie cutters.....

I am quite possibly obsessed with zentangle inspired art, but who can blame me. I hope you enjoy using my new pattern. Would love to see what you come up with. Link back here to my blog if you post it on your blog. Yay!